In his fascinating and thought-provoking new book, Professor Luke O’Neill, one of the leading voices of authority during the COVID-19 pandemic, grapples with life’s biggest questions and tells us what science has to say about them:
- Do we have control over our lives?
- Can we escape working in bullshit jobs?
- Must we vaccinate our children?
- Are men and women’s brains different?
- Will we destroy the planet?
Covering topics from global pandemics to gender, addiction to euthanasia, Luke’s trademark easy wit and clever pop-culture references deconstruct the science to make complex questions accessible. Arriving at science’s definitive answers to some of the most controversial topics human beings have to grapple with, Never Mind the B#ll*ocks is a celebration of science and hard facts in a time of fake news and sometimes unhelpful groupthink.
NB: Click & Collect Available