Domaine Chatelain

Domaine Chatelain Harmonie Pouilly-Fumé

  • SALE
  • Regular price €17,99
Tax included.

Domaine Chatelain Harmonie 100% Sauvignon blanc. 

The Pouilly-Fumé Harmonie is the expression of a terroir, characterized by a composition of the soil 80% calcareous and the remaining 20% clay. It comes exclusively from Sauvignon Blanc grapes, harvested from vines with 23-30 years of age. The vinification process is carried out in white inside steel tanks under controlled temperature conditions.

Straw yellow tending to golden in the glass, it expresses a pronounced scent of flint typical of the area of origin, on a background of green apple and citrus. In the mouth it is pleasantly fresh and mineral.

Perfect in combination with smoked salmon, grilled fish or goat cheeses.

NB: Click & Collect Only. Proof of ID will be required on collection.